Thursday 11 September 2008

A New Start

So, from reading the blogs of various friends of mine, I've felt inspired to start writing one of my own. I just want to make sure that every knows this is a casual blog and I'm only writing when I feel inclined to do so.

Well, as most of you know, I have moved out to Lethbridge, Alberta and have started school at the university of Lethbridge.













So far it's been a pretty smooth ride. I've managed to somehow make sense of an entirely different educational system and am doing ok for the time being. My new house is pretty nice. I'm living with 2 guys and a girl. They're names are Mickey, John, and Kalysha. So far no one's gotten on each other's nerves too much.


I started work yesterday and guess what? I'm working at Subway again! It's also run completely differently and it's really strict, so I'm not sure if I'm going to stay or not. I figure I'll ride it out until another, better job comes along...I hope.


I'm so sick of working there, but they were desperate for people and I'm desperate for money, so it all works out I guess.

I've only been to church once so far, but it seemed nice enough. I'd rather get a calling right away so that I'm forced to be thrown into it, but I don't know if that's going to happen. For now, I'm trying my best to get all my school work done and practice the 3 instruments I'm learning/improving on this semester.

I don't know if anyone's even going to read this, but it's fun for me to do. Enjoy!

-J

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh, oooh! I will read it! Thank you for sharing!

Ryan and Katie said...

Paige an I will definately be reading!!! Welcome to the wonderful blogging world :) hehe

SAH in Suburbia said...

Welcome to the blogisphere Jess....is that how you spell blogisphere?..who ever said good readers were good spellers were WRONG!!