Wednesday 17 September 2008

Lies and Deceptions

Hey guys,
for those of you on facebook, you might have noticed various status changes recently. I just found out that someone, who I thought was always honest and open with me, was really lying to me for a very very long time. I feel betrayed and disgusted with this person and I never want to see or talk to them again. I won't go into detail, because I won't sink to exposing dirty secrets about anyone. Even though that person would well deserve me to tell the whole world about what they did.

I don't want you guys to be worried about me. I am angry about it, but it's in the past and there's not much I can do about it other than stop my association with this person. Life in Lethbridge is still good, regardless. I'm actually going to the temple on Saturday, so that's something I really need right now. Don't worry about me, I'm just trying to work through this. Everything else here is going fine.
until next time,
-J

4 comments:

SAH in Suburbia said...

Hope you're able to sort through it all.

Jess O said...

I hope so too. Thanks.

Unknown said...

Ya. That always sucks. Unfortunately a lot of aspects of our culture revolve around fakeness. Massive lies are unavoidable. Stay true to yourself. Be the solution. As far as other people go, you can either leave yourself open to hurt, or close yourself off from love. The choice is yours.

Jess O said...

Thanks Chuck. Thankfully I'm forever the optimist and I am still open to hurt because I can't imagine being closed off from love. I think the latter is a lot worse.