Thursday 2 October 2008

Onto new ground

I had a quiz in music history today that I was freaking out about and it turned out not to be that hard after all. People had said that Brian gives really hard quizzes, but this was fine! As long as you went to class and took notes, there was no way you could fail. All I did was re-read my notes this morning and I think I only got 2 questions wrong. Big relief.

As for my social life, I'm actually starting to spend time with people! Tonight I'm supposed to hang out with Lydia and Mike, maybe go mini-golfing and have some dinner. I also have a friend from work (she is one of the ones who quit, but we keep in touch) who wants to do an Anne of Green Gables marathon, since she got all the dvds for her birthday last week. Totally awesome.
I'm looking forward to the weekend because we have General Conference. It feels like it's been so long since I heard the prophet speak and I feel like there's something I need to hear. There always is, but this time is different. I'm really anticipating it and am excited. Anyway, that's all for now, I'll let you know if I find anything out during conference!

Until next time,
-J

5 comments:

SAH in Suburbia said...

Hey, did you delete a different post?

jysika said...

:( I haven't been talking to new people. I'm such a hermit... I MISS MY HAARSMA!!!
But I'm happy if you're happy!!

(Oh I spelt it Jysika because there was another Jessica posting on the blogs that I read and I was tired of writing Jess from Dow's Lake)

Jess O said...

Sah, yeah I did, it was lame and I wrote it when I was really sleepy.

Jess, I miss you too! only a few months until Christmas!!

jysika said...

I KNOW!!! I am very excited to see you for noel. A lot will be happening in Nov (TWILIGHT MOVIE- yes I know. I have no life and do in fact require professional help okay?)...

Good luck with school!!!

<3

SAH in Suburbia said...

I thought that post was cute...and so was the guy! :-)