Monday 20 October 2008

Wedding Madness!!

Well, it wasn't my wedding( haha, that would be a shocker!), but if was Mike and Lydia's! They're both so awesome it was great to get to be with them on their special day. We got some really great pictures, which you can browse on facebook. If my desire for a temple marriage wasn't strong already, it was definately strengthened when I saw how happy those two were when they came out through those temple doors. It may sound corny, but there actually was that twinkle in their eyes.

I'm so glad that these two are happy together. It was a really great weekend full of decorating, running errands, speeding to get places on time, last minute touch ups of cake, makeup, decorations etc. But we had so much fun taking pictures and dancing the night away at the reception. Overall a really great time. Congrats Mike and Lyd! You're the best!


-J

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww, I just stumbled upon this! So cute! Thanks Jess!
Xoxo
Lyd