Tuesday 17 January 2012

I Am Nerd


Alright, recently I have managed to show my nerdiness in so many different ways.  It's just dawned on me how much of a nerd I am when it comes to things I like.  On Sunday I had a conversation about Final Fantasy with a friend and later, with said friend, managed to reference Nirvana, Moulin Rouge, and Gladiator all in the same sentence.  Then, last night at the Sens game, they played music that I correctly identified as being from Star Wars...but not only did I recognize it as Star Wars, I recognized it more specifically from The Phantom Menace.  Yes, it gets better.  I also identified that the trumpet player who was doing all the "da dun da dun da da...CHARGE!!!" music was playing on a C trumpet, not a Bb.  I'm that cool.  Video games, movies, music...oh and books too!  Pretty much sums up my nerdiness. 


3 comments:

SAH in Suburbia said...

Yes, but you're a cute nerd. That's all that matters. ;-)

Jess O said...

Haha, well I'm glad SOMEONE thinks so :P

Leah said...

Final fantasy is totally awesome!!