Tuesday 13 January 2009

New Semester

Hey all,

Just a short update on the new year. So far things have been going pretty well, other than getting bronchitus, but that's almost past now. I've started classes, and most are the same as last semester, just the next section of it. I now have voice studio II, music theory IV, music history IV, Musicianship skills IV, U of L singers, and intro to Computer Science. At the end of this semester, I never have to take musicianship again, and I only have one semester left of history and theory, woo!

I'm taking computer science because for our degree, we need some science and/or social science classes, and this was the only one that really fit in my schedule, and also, I didn't really want to take psychology or women's studies. It's so easy, I don't really know what to do with myself. So far, we've learned how to create a folder inside of another folder on the computer. Fascinating, really. Apparently we're supposed to learn how to create websites and stuff later on, so I'm looking forward to that, but for now it's total dullsville.

As for work, I'm now back at Subway working Thursday to Saturday evenings and it's actually not too bad. Hopefully it won't become too stressful. That's pretty much all for now, but I'll keep you posted!

Until next time,
-J

No comments: