Saturday 16 January 2016

Avery's 2nd Birthday!

On the 21st Avery turns 2!  I can't believe how fast the last two years have gone.  This year my little girl learned to talk (3-4 word sentences), jump, sing (off tune, but she's learning!), her alphabet, her colours, her numbers, and how to count to 12 (reliably without #5).  I'm sure there are tons of other things she's learned, like how to be an awesome big sister, and how to give the best kisses and hugs in the world, but I digress ;).  We decided to have her party today due to my impending surgery on Monday.  Here are a few pictures:


I'm really bad with taking pictures because I prefer to enjoy events but we got a few.  She LOVES Paw Patrol and she LOVED the decorations and cake. She had a blast.  Love this girl to bits!  Happy 2nd birthday Avery!

No comments: