Thursday 25 November 2010

Renewal

"Winged bird
Have they cut your wings
Songed Bird
Can you no longer sing
Heartbroken bird
Has your heart died
Then go, enchanted bird,
Far, far beyond
the sky
Go, pinioned bird,
where you don't
need to fly
Beyond the sun
of Icarus' demise
where wings
do not melt
where eyes
do not cry
Parachute on winds
With renewal of wings
Again you are singing
Again you are strong
Only one day,
Silver voiced bird,
will you come
back to sing
one silver note
for me?"
-s.k.lindeman

Last month, I had gotten to my breaking point. I was so upset with myself, with my life, and with everything that was going on. Because I had that breakdown, I had a chance to vent all of my frustrated feelings and evalute what was making me so depressed. The last 4 weeks, things have been so amazing. I've been able to have perspective, to look forward with faith, and move on to bigger and better things. I know where my priorities lie. I have some days that are better than others, but for the most part, things are good.

until next time,
-J

No comments: